Year-End Business Reflecting Framework
Hey Japanpreneurs, Happy Holidays and getting ready for the new Year coming up. I wanted to do a little episode on reflecting on 2020 and share with you my year-end business reflecting framework.
This is something I like to do at the end of each year and reflect on what worked and didn’t work in my businesses. Ideally you should choose the right location for working on your business reflecting framework...
Here are a few of the essential questions that I reflect upon.
- What’s there to celebrate?
- What didn’t work?
- What were the happiest times of the year?
- What opportunities did I pass up on?
- Developing and reflecting on Business Intuition
- Today is a great day to start your own podcast. Following the link let's Buzzsproutknow we sent you, gets you a $20 Amazon gift card if you sign up for a paid plan, and helps support our show.